Friday, February 19, 2010

What Is Methocarbamol Does It Expire I Need Help With My Dog Recovering From A Slipped Disc.?

I need help with my dog recovering from a slipped disc.? - what is methocarbamol does it expire

My dog has a slipped disc about 4 months. It is almost 12 and as large as a pastor, but until his wound, walked with anxiety miles several times a day on our walks. Now he is small for bed rest (only from the urine, etc. in a big ramp), and occasionally taking Methocarbamol, Tramadol, Rimadyl Dasuquin daily. Who was better and the vet said to start taking him on short walks. We took a walk around our little block of a few days, but he tends to be a return to a back injury. I think we're back to square one and I am very frustrated. I hate to see live a finite life, and it's so boring. VET He said that this is not really bad enough for surgery and would be too traumatic for him anyway, and there has never been packed, tHat would be more stressful than good. I wonder if her Rimadyl until it feels good, but I know it's hard on the liver and try to make you feel better or think better. Less pain medication for bringing to silence is good for healing, but I like to see if the symptoms do not improve anyway. Rimadyl one feels almost too good to get excited and then feel bad the next day to travel a lot. I would like to take a bath in the lake, but I'm not sure if it hurts the back. I really do not know what I can do. Please help if anyone has seen a large dog. I would if I could, but he is 90 pounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

probably up to his remadyi who believe they are better

Anonymous said...

What happens if my dog, take him to a veterinarian, acupuncture is. I have seen the surprising results of the same thing for dogs in pain!

Post a Comment