Monday, February 22, 2010

Make Leaner For Fence How Do I Get Access To The Other Side Of A Property Line To Make Privacy Fence Repair?

How do I get access to the other side of a property line to make privacy fence repair? - make leaner for fence

A branch fell and damaged my private life. My neighbor does not make access to repair. Which solution works?

I must be on both sides to make repairs, for nailing and handling.

These are rental properties and two properties are part of the same person. The owner is not liable, because the closing is IM. I have raised. She did not tell the owners need to be on their side because he is pinned to my side. That is not true. It is on the side and my side down.
I need to gain access for repairs, for nailing and handling.
Also, I need to know:
A close-up (the tendency now) could occur and damage something on the side, you have exposed nails on the other side. Can I be held resble if it falls and damages something or someone is on the other side until they are injured deny access?

0 comments:

Post a Comment