Monday, February 15, 2010

Tendonitis Two Spots Tendonitis?

Tendonitis? - tendonitis two spots

I have a question like, but I need something more awnser if possible, so ..

I recently discovered that I tendinitis in both places at the elbow, I'm a gardener, a representative of the team right boy, and play against teams from fastball children if you have to use it. I also suffer majourly my team and also very hard work .. leave

Well anyway, I need some advice on how to keep the pain level and not at them while he plays the ball.

HIT does not hurt, but the press.

I just hope that I too .. permanent damage

Suggestions?

2 comments:

toetheli... said...

Ibuprofen or other over-the-(counter painkillers if this is really bad, you can see a doctor and they will prescribe strong painkillers, but also encourage you to stop playing) baseball. Ice play after each day and after training, no ice within two hours of practice or games (because it hurts only the muscles).

Once the season) to the end, the need to arm (s Rest until the pain disappears completely. Tendinitis is not the type of injury, the "boost" is for an indefinite period is an excessive wounds, which means that the muscles heal not allowed to rest until, as is the activity that the first blow.

Look at physical therapy, if recommended by your doctor.They can give you exercises that strengthen muscles as well as heat, ice, electric-shock therapy, ultrasound and massage as needed. Physical therapy is usually recommended when the pain subsides, but until then can not hurt to ask.

Do you have a doctor diagnosed as tendonitis? While tendonitis is usually not permanent, many types of arm injuries common in baseball, many of which may need to be treated very differently and may be permanent.

aimeeme_... said...

I suggest you consult a licensed massage therapist specializing in sports massage, or who specializes in sports massage. They are very familiar with what happened with his tendinitis and know exactly what to do to keep fit and running. This time will help the healing and help ensure that no permanent damage. There are some therapists who specialize in this area, and I am sure they will be able to find, one in your area. Good luck!

PS This will help the pain!

Post a Comment