Monday, February 1, 2010

Do I Have To Get An Ohio Drivers License If Im Here On A Tn Visa Why Cant I Have A State ID & A Drivers License At The Same Time?

Why cant I have a state ID & a drivers license at the same time? - do i have to get an ohio drivers license if im here on a tn visa

So, I'm 16 years old and I have not received an identification or nothing in the current and with a pass in the first before I do that I need an ID. So I thought, a state identification or go to the other, but after reading this "In Ohio, you can not have a driver's license in Ohio and the identity card at the same time." I plan to get my license within 6 months. Does this mean I can not because I am a state ID? Do I have to wait until the end of the statement of identity or what? Or does it simply mean that you do not have a state ID and driver's license, can contact me at once? Lol I'm confused. Thanks

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

You can use your state ID now. When you receive your license, a state ID canceled.

smartypa... said...

You may use only one or the other, so if your driver's license, which in turn in his identification.

Post a Comment