Thursday, February 18, 2010

Herbal Remedies For Babies Phlegm Can You Recommend A Good Herbal Treatment For Parvo?

Can you recommend a good herbal treatment for parvo? - herbal remedies for babies phlegm

I am desperate to save my baby dog. Does anyone know of a more general infusions?. I know he needs an IV, so that they do not die from dehydration, but if you know a home remedy or herbal remedies that worked for them, I would like to save my baby. Herbal medicine has helped me many times when traditional medicine was not enough.

Do not worry, I'm not stupid. I've never replace quality veterinary care to remove a house. And I would never try anything that might harm my business, or make it worse. I just want to know what has worked well for others. Repairs can strengthen the immune system enough to give him a chance.

6 comments:

Debbie G said...

I'm glad to know that they should replace veterinary care of home care. Parvo is so life-threatening - with constant veterinary care is a necessity.

I can not say that I know, herbal remedies, but if you find one, I would like to discuss with the veterinarian. You do not want any form of negative interaction between what is already there.

Mark said...

Yes, check out the products in the Parvo Treatment Kit (i.e. Parvaid, Vibactra Plus, Life Cell Support and Pet's Pain Formula).

Also, you might like to download a free book all about Parvo, called Parvo Treatment 101, which you can get from ParvoBook.com

Susie Q said...

The cool part about Parvaid is that its completely all natural and it has over a 90% success rate.

Vet care can be used in conjunction with parvaid- if you have any questions on dosage and directions then you can call Amber Technology up, they have helped me out alot in the past and i'm sure they'll do the same for you.

Go to www.ambertech.com and on the left upper side it'll have a link for Parvaid.

I hope everything goes well for your pup.

BonnieBe... said...

Re-enter in Pet Health. You get more and better answers ... gl

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Have you tried a search on Yahoo for parvo + ") treatment herbs (or herbs or herbal remedy?

Jason Homan said...

Pwacheri Sorry, but there is no cure for parvo. Dogs who are infected will die of dehydration without treatment. This treatment is mainly to provide fluids to prevent dehydration and repeated blood transfusions. The mortality of dogs affected by Parvo is about 20%, if the dog is treated in time. Without treatment, about 80% of those infected die from it. It is a serious illness. Search http://www.askedweb.com/askedweb/What_Is Products ...
Sorry, but the treatment of infection with Parvo Home is a bad idea when compared to hospitalization and intensive care.
Jason Homan

Post a Comment