Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Does Hiv Rash Look What Does Hiv Rash Look Like. I Am Scared?

What does hiv rash look like. I am scared? - how does hiv rash look

What is HIV, such as the eruption. I'm deadly afraid that I do. I expect an HIV test and it worries me to death. I can not sleep or eat because of it. In my arms, I have a total of 5 small red bumps. I and disappear after 4 days. I want to know is this eruption (HIV) I'm so worried when I see one of these rashes on. You are at the bottom of my forearm. I'm scared because I had a thourt eailer pain this week and now I have these bumps. Please help me understand this uneven

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has been answered before and it was a very qualified answer sees it. Check it out and good luck!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Anonymous said...

This has been answered before and it was a very qualified answer sees it. Check it out and good luck!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Post a Comment