Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Hair Extension Myammee What Is The Best Way To Remove A Hair Extension Without Goin Somewhere To Do It?

What is the best way to remove a hair extension without goin somewhere to do it? - what hair extension myammee

I have a pink hair extension they gave me for the month of breast cancer and now I want to delete, but I do not want to go all the way into the salon to get it from. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any way or would be something that I can probably use it at home too.
If you know anything please let me know.
Thanks

1 comments:

JOSEPH R said...

. Get the acetone can not (in a beauty salon should put clear nail polish 100% pure acetone) in a third container made of plastic ... Enjoy a ceramic bowl. (The damage the plastic can). Take your fingers and soak them in acetone and gently rotate the link to the fingers ... the link is expected to dissolve and disintegrate rapidly. I know it sounds serious, but hey we were all once children ... nominal bonds, than if rail cars have a booger or something between the toes, laughing at all  haha, when I say this, but they know exactly what I mean! In any case, think of it, roll enough acetone in the fingers and share responsibilities. It may take one or two hours, but things are better. I promise. Just please be patient, or ask a friend for help if they prefer not to do hair! PS: The acetone does not damage hair at all corrupt, I must say the platinum blonde hair and has never had or dry hair in all the years I have had the extensions.

Post a Comment