Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blood In Stoll What Are These Symptoms Coming From?

What are these symptoms coming from? - blood in stoll

It's a bit embarrassing for me, but we need to know what might be causing the symptoms that I have. I visit a doctor tomorrow morning, but I am perhaps a little head .. I think that until the symptoms that I come from a stomach ulcer of a type. I have some very bad indigestion, especially if I drink or eat (even though) I drink water and eat nothing, the stomach pain that is not normal cramping or gas, which currently sometimes rectal bleeding is not stopped or black, only regular blood Stoll, and no pain when I walk, and it blodd, but the blood is present. I thought maybe it was hemerrhoids, but I've read that pain in the "low" and I have no pain, directly into the stomach and if I get an upset stomach. Please can someone tell me what might come of these symptoms. I know you probably know tomorrow, but I am a little worried. Please and thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment