Monday, November 16, 2009

Little Lola 12 Yo HELP! My Old Cat Keeps Attacking My New Cat! And My New Cat Is Being Nice To Her!! I Dont Know What To Do..?

HELP! My old cat keeps attacking my new cat! And my new cat is being nice to her!! I dont know what to do..? - little lola 12 yo

OK, we have whos Cheyenne, 12 and female, neutered, etc.. then we have lola, whos 2, female, neutered, etc.. 8 days ago at home, quickly adjusted! Everytime EXCEPT Trys Lola approach whispers Cheyenne and trends! Well, today I am tired, Cheyenne was something ugly and whistled me now, I feed that back into their good side. Cheyenne How can I go? I want a baby Lola who does not know what it is? Lola wants to play with her and lay with her and other things and Cheyenne as a bad thing. I do not know what to do, I fear Lola 7 pounds and 20 pounds of thrust and Cheyenne! Lola had defended, turned around and hit him with pillows to the EM-break --- What can I do? I have Lola in a separate room and Cheyenne is out of the house now ... What should I do? How can so much as the younger Kitty? Mentioned above, I did not shit for 2 days, as has the recent accident used his litter box ...???

0 comments:

Post a Comment