Sunday, January 10, 2010

Toddler Bed Tent When To Transition To Toddler Bed?

When to transition to toddler bed? - toddler bed tent

My daughter is 14 almost 15 months, and I wonder what would be the right time for the transition to a bed for toddlers. We bought a tent cover (the kind that goes over the crib, leaving children to avoid). Therefore, it can not leave the crib, and she did not have much problem with a docking station. It reached the point where you want to take a nap in my bed, though. I rather think he wants me nap time. I am also in April with my second child, we already have a manger 2, we (were) so it's not really a problem. But I want to make the transition to your new baby before it comes, and it would begin later months. At least keep that for them in order, in the cradle. When the time approaches for the parents to make this transition? And like the children to hold them to roll on a bed of baby?

0 comments:

Post a Comment