Thursday, January 28, 2010

Examples Of A Church Anniversary Programs 2 Jokes For The Especial Day?

2 jokes for the especial day? - examples of a church anniversary programs

*
Pete soon her 50th To celebrate wedding anniversary in marriage marathon church, the minister asked him for a few minutes and share an idea of how his marriage with the same woman kept all of these take years.

The man said to the audience: "Well, I was treated with respect to money, which led to him, but my whole trip on special occasions.

The ministers' trip to where? "

"For our 25th anniversary, took me in Beijing, China."

The minister then said: "What a great example that all men are, Pete. Please tell the audience what you are for your wife on your 50th birthday?

Pete smiled and said: "I'm going to Beijing for her."

**
A girl talking to her teacher about whales.

The teacher said it was not technically possible for a whale to swallow, because a human being, although it is a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The fewDaughter said that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale swallow a man, it was physically impossible.

She said: "If I get to heaven I will ask Jonah."

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The girl replied: "So, you ask?"

(p, s - a star on a smile ^ _-)

11 comments:

JT said...

haha .... very nice:)

fdk30 said...

very nice. I needed the laugh in the morning ... thanx

goombajo... said...

lol

kathie said...

Ha ha ha ha .........................
I was your first joke and joke, and second here is your star *
although the joke very funny
not without laughter
both are the most fun I've heard today

kathie said...

Ha ha ha ha .........................
I was your first joke and joke, and second here is your star *
although the joke very funny
not without laughter
both are the most fun I've heard today

Ollie said...

I wish I had the courage to so insolent to my teachers. funny. a star

g.m said...

If both were fun, and nobody can say "great"

The Weird One! said...

Brilliant - Thanks for the smile!

quatt47 said...

Pete story reminds me of my grandfather, who won a trip to Hong Kong in a raffle. Now he is trying to win a return trip to!

Great joke.

sarah said...

I love the Secound is so true! god bless u xx

☮jordan☮ said...

haha ok. A star for you. It was a good idea.

Post a Comment