Sunday, January 24, 2010

Floatation Suit My 4 Yo Son Kicked Out Of A Pool And The Other Kids Werent....should I Have Kept My Mouth Shut Or Not?

My 4 yo son kicked out of a pool and the other kids werent....should i have kept my mouth shut or not? - floatation suit

Ok ..

I took my 4-year-old son, an indoor pool that has a pair of slides and a shallow pool and children aged 0 to 3 meters for children. and then there's another pool that is about 5 meters deep. I have a small swimming-CUS tableaux float in the embedded. So I had my son, and he can swim and jump around.

anyway! I played within 3 feet for Cuz I do not think he could go swimming. Then I realized there were a few girls her age, with exactly the same pension Floate suits. If I take them because they like to jump. Girls were exactly the same. After a few minutes ... be a lifesaver to me and said that allowing the buoyancy aids Arent, and would put in swimsuits and usually go to the pool from 3 feet. He never said anything to the father of 2 girls. I kept my mouth .... should have said something?

3 comments:

momof3 said...

I said something, but that does not mean that we should have. Probably a good example for your child respect for the rule, it is not being applied fairly. I think he has matured. Good job!

Liza said...

You asked, said the details about "going public" with costumes for girls' as an example lifeguards. He is, the girls, as was the location were different back then, ok, or would have realized that was the same. And when he says, that girls adapt the same rule applies to them were. And if the rule is to ask an opportunity to see why this rule would not apply at all.

loryntoo said...

Yes, you spoke softly, that the girls wore life jackets. However, I believe that buoyancy aids are, in most pools, 3 meters allowed. Depends on who leads the pool, but rather because if the parents can bring their children until they float.

Post a Comment