Monday, January 11, 2010

Osteoarthritis Uk UK Question: How Bad Do You Have To Be To Get Disability Living Allowance At The Highest Rate?

UK Question: How bad do you have to be to get Disability Living allowance at the highest rate? - osteoarthritis uk

I have chronic pain and mobility greatly affected because they are suffering from scoliosis and arthritis of the hip rotation and L5 area of my spine. I can not find a job I am built this for a long time. Simply start a new job 10 days ago and found that to provide chronic pain and analgesics overload me to abandon the work, so soon after the beginning of this work. All you get is a miserable 16.40 USD per week. How can I live with, not even enough to get me on foot, by taxi work cos it was uncomfortable for me .... When a Department for Work and Pensions, the people reading this, please advise. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment