Thursday, December 17, 2009

Black Metal Core Wheels Black Metal??????????

Black Metal?????????? - black metal core wheels

I'm getting black metal. When I arrived, I found black metal, but I was not ready for the voice to sound hoarse, so that they are not really into it. I listened to metal for about a year or two, and learn a little of everything, like, thrash, hard core, death, and Melo. Even a jacket patch itself. Anyway, my recent renaissance of black metal came when I met the band Satyricon. That's when things get rough. I love the volcano, now diabolical, and the carrion crow on a tombstone, but I heard that is not Black Metal is real and that older satyricon black metal is genuine. Well, I have heard, in fact, returned to their previous work. That was good, but I found it very boring and monotonous. (With all due respect to fans Satyricon) So I gave up the black metal again, until I hear the voice of the eternal Son of the dark north. I was surprised, and I loved it. I asked the children of Northern Darkness CD Black convicted, and in the heart of winter, because I liked the songs on the CD. I have the disc sounds almost exactly likeNew voice Satyricon, except that people were told that black metal and not real. I went back to some of the immortals previous album and thought it sounded different, like the old Satyricon, and I do not know. So I want to know what kind of Black Metal is it? Black Core? What are the subgenres of black metal? Because I love you and I want to know more bands with sounds, thank you and sorry for the long question!

0 comments:

Post a Comment